- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm
- Concierge Hours: 7am – 9pm
- Complimentary Lobby Wi-Fi internet is available
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Guest Rooms (CAD 12.95 per day)
- Starbucks in the lobby
- Three restaurants within the hotel
- Fitness center and indoor pool
- Pet-friendly hotel, no extra charge.
- 14.7 km from Calgary International Airport (Taxi: $30-40)
- Sunday - Thursday: $28 + tax/night
- Friday/Saturday: $19 + tax/night
- Valet Sunday - Thursday: $38 + tax/night
- Valet Friday/Saturday: $25 + tax/night
The Westin Calgary Hotelis proud to announce the completion of a four-year, $35 million renovation. Every aspect of our Alberta hotel has been refreshed, from the guest rooms and meeting spaces to the lobby and restaurants. Situated in the heart of one of Canada's most exciting cities, The Westin Calgary Hotel is located downtown where the major business centre meets the city's extraordinary outdoor activities and first-class dining and arts.
Downtown Calgary Hotel
Ideally situated in downtown Calgary, The Westin Calgary Hotel offers the best of the city at your doorstep. Packed with exciting attractions, activities, museums, beautiful parks, entertainment and sport venues there is never a shortage of things to do in Calgary. And after a day of exploring, retreat to our downtown Calgary hotel where you can relax in our rooftop pool and sauna or take advantage of our WestinWORKOUT®, with its state-of-the-art equipment. Enjoy dinner at the hotel, at one of our three great Calgary restaurants which offer modern North American cuisine with a local accent. Then sink into your Heavenly Bed for restful night's sleep.
Meetings at our Calgary Hotel
Our updated Calgary meeting space is 100% wind powered and offers over 23,000 square feet for your next conference, convention, or event. Our Alberta hotel is also attached to the Metropolitan Convention Centre for access to additional meeting facilities. We are conveniently connected to the business, dining, and shopping districts of the city by 16.5 kilometres of climate-controlled pedestrian walkways. Whether you are hosting 25 or 1,000 attendees, we provide the tools you need to plan the ideal gathering.